Monday, October 3, 2011

Three Eggs



An egg can transform from its original oval shape to a cooked shape, such as scrambled, over-easy, and sunny-side up. An egg can also be a jelly liquid form if it is raw without a shell. There are many possibilities to present three eggs. My first idea was to use a sunny-side up egg and two boiled eggs, but accidentally, one egg broke and the insides came out from the egg while I was boiling the two eggs. I changed my mind and took advantage of the accident. I prepared one boiled egg and one boiled broken egg and came up with another idea of using a glass with a raw egg. Things were setting on the table next to the window in my living room where the things could be flooded with sunlight. It was difficult to make a good balance for the composition. By the painting, I tried to express that people and their lives can change whatever they determine, but nobody knows whether it will turn out well or not.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea! But how does cooking the eggs make them "contemporary"?

    ReplyDelete